Thursday, November 20, 2008

Duke Vitale

Tuesday night, while UK was getting their collective teeth kicked in, Duke Vitale, screams out something like " and they're doing this without the best player in the country. " He was refering to Ty Hansbrough who without a doubt is NOT the best player in college b-ball and will be proved again this June. He's not even the best or the most valuable player on his own team. If Duke wants to hype him for the national player of the year, or the Naismith award, because he's senior, fine. I guess Duke is working with the idea, 'I won't let the facts ruin my story.'

3 comments:

Gandalf said...

Perhaps not the best, but definately the cutest. Gotta love big Frodo.

Jeff said...

" Big Frodo " I forgot about that sensational tag.

Twin Killing dot Com said...

Clearly Hansbrough is better than Stephen Curry. He's (1.) white, he (2.) plays hard and (3.) does so for a powerhouse program. Also, his (4.) skills are off the charts.

I hate everyone.